Opal Frost Mustang Registry (OFMR) Member # 00001
- 1995 Mustang GT coupe
- last year of the "5.0" (302) engine
- Pro-5.0 shifter (short, positive throws; never miss third gear again)
- Motorsport clutch
- aluminum driveshaft (balanced, plus lighter than OEM driveshaft)
- Flowmaster mufflers (car is significantly louder than stock; this is a good thing?)
- 3.73 rear end gears (awesome; can actually pass another car on highway without downshifting; 2,500RPM @ 80MPH in 5th gear)
- '98 Cobra wheels (17 x 8)
- MAC underdrive pulleys (lights dim slightly while idling, but car jumps off the line much quicker)
- bumped timing (free horsepower)
- C&L 76mm MAF System (w/K&N air filter)
- adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- "chip tune"
- tinted windows (comes in handy on a hot summer day, when the black leather seats can get hot enough to scorch your ass)
- leather shift knob & boot (feels and looks much better than the cheapo stock stuff)
- Kenwood in-dash CD Player w/Mach 460 adapter
- FatKnob™ shifter ball (2.25" in diameter, great feel & shorter throws - highly recommended!) - courtesy of FatKnobs.com
- clear Cobra-style headlights with black housing (enhance the look of the car while improving nighttime visibility significantly) - courtesy of MustangTuning.com
- Mustang chin spoiler - courtesy of MustangTuning.com
- clear driving/fog lights
Hmmm, I wonder how good a 2005 Mustang GT would look sprayed in "Opal Frost"? Hello, Ford, are you listening?
StangBangers - Mustang-drivin', gear-bangin' automotive enthusiasts!